Green Lane Animal Hospital is proud to be a part of the Thornhill Community. We opened our doors in June 2008 and our focus is on offering a variety of veterinary care services to your pet. We are a CVO-accredited animal hospital owned and operated by Dr. Tara Sermer.
What We Do:
We strive to help you make informed choices for your pet.
What We Believe:
There’s a relationship in this world that people who have never had a pet don’t understand. It’s the animal–human bond that elevates our pets from mere animals to members of our families. And at Green Lane Animal Hospital, we realize that our clients include both you and your pet. We believe it is up to us to earn your confidence in caring for your pet.
Putting Our Beliefs into Action
Dr. Sermer and Green Lane Animal Hospital are proud to be members of the Thornhill neighborhood. As such, the following are just a few events and commitments we have made to this community:
- Thornhill Village Festival September 2008—We were able to “Meet and Greet” the Thornhill community for the first time.
- roud sponsor of Pooch Party September 2008—Organized by the Richmond Hill Canine Club.
- Green Lane Animal Hospital is a proud sponsor of the Miller Avenue Leash Free Park—We help support the park through donations and we donate our time every spring and fall for the biannual BBQ. Please go to the Miller Avenue Dog Park website, for all the information on this wonderful “dogs-only” park.
- Green Lane Animal Hospital is a proud supporter of the Forgotten Ones Cat Rescue and the Organization for the Rescue of Animals.
- Dr. Sermer is also a member of the Animal Care Committee for the Town Of Markham—The Animal Care Committee’s mandate is to develop a community-driven model for improving animal welfare in Markham and report its findings back the General Services Committee. Learn more about the Animal Care Committee.
- Dr. Sermer is a member in good standing with the College of Veterinarians of Ontario since 1994.