Green Lane Animal Hospital maintains an on-site pet pharmacy for your pet’s medication needs. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for prescription refills. Aside from medicines, we stock many necessary items such as:
- Heartworm preventives
- Flea and tick repellants
- Prescription diet foods
- Shampoo, ear cleansers, healthy treats, and toothpastes
- DNA kits
If your pet needs a specialty medical item that we do not carry, please let us know—perhaps we will be able to obtain it for you.
We are a compounding pet pharmacy, able to mix or prepare pet drugs to fit the unique needs of a patient. This may be done for medically necessary reasons, such as:
- To change the form of the medication from a solid pill to a liquid or transdermal gel or cream.
- To avoid a non-essential ingredient that causes an allergic response in an animal.
- To obtain the exact dose needed, based on age and size.
- For voluntary reasons, such as adding a more palatable flavor to tempt a very picky pet.
If you believe you need your pet’s medications compounded for any of the above reasons, please mention your concern at you next visit. We make every effort to prepare medications that meet your needs and the needs of your companion animal.
Ordering pet pharmacy refills is as easy as a phone call or an email to us, especially for items such as prescription diet foods. Contact us at 905.597.7373 or firstname.lastname@example.org to order or for more information.